There are over 370,000 homeowner associations in the United States. Collectively, this represents over 40 million households (over 53% of the owner occupied households in America). It also represents millions of volunteers that serve on homeowner association boards and committees. HOA-USA was created to help those volunteers navigate the complexities of serving on boards of homeowner associations by providing the tools and resources they need in one convenient place to make their job as a volunteer as easy and stress-free as possible.
Our Mission Statement: Education, Support & Referrals
- HOA-USA is dedicated to providing resources that promote a better understanding and governance of townhome, condominium, and single family homeowner associations.
- Promote synergistic cooperation among various other stakeholders including management companies, builders and developers, real estate professionals, and service providers.
- Create and maintain the largest comprehensive database of homeowner associations in the nation.
- Produce educational content to be delivered to our email subscribers, the largest list of board volunteers and community managers in the industry.
- Provide our resources and directories, along with content from our supporting Partners, free of charge to website visitors and email subscribers.
HOA-USA had its beginnings in 2003 with the launch of a single state website in North Carolina. In 2011 we launched our national site, www.hoa-usa.com. In 2020 we launched the redesigned and mobile-friendly website that you see today, and continue to improve and refine it daily.
We are proud of the progress we have made to date and are continually adding robust content to our site to further enhance its value to our visitors and Partners. We are equally excited about the future, with numerous initiatives planned in the coming months and years. We encourage you to sign-up for our free e-newsletter, and we will keep you posted on new features that will further aid the HOA industry.