Free Guide – 10 Tips For Marketing To Homeowner Associations
Homeowner Associations are Big Business!
With over 370,000 HOAs in the U.S., planned communities are big business. Single family, townhome, and condominium associations spend over $15 Billion annually. In addition, HOAs control billions more in reserve funds for capital projects.
More and more businesses are realizing the potential in selling their products and services to these neighborhoods. A look at any association’s budget reveals that billions of dollars are being spent for a wide range of products and services.
In this whitepaper you’ll learn:
- How to overcome the greatest challenge in reaching HOAs… HOAs are nearly invisible since most do not have an office or phone. Only a few maintain current websites and are rarely found through a Google™ search. Without an identifiable customer, you cannot sell your product or service.
- How to get in front of the board members and decision makers of these HOAs.
- What to say in order to help them make informed decisions to enhance their communities through you.
- The importance of online marketing, including websites, social media and inclusion in an HOA vendor directory.
- When is the right time to market to HOA Boards? Learn how annual board meeting schedules can impact budget approvals and how board turnover can also impact the vendor approval process.
Use our homeowner association marketing guide to grow your business. Capitalize on the insights and experience of our staff!